Illion’s atomic site
Welcome to Illion’s atomic site!
This site is dedicated to atomic chess, a chess variant where captures lead to explosions.
The blog articles may be interesting and hopefully informative, while the Resources page is full of links to my lichess studies, which cover topics ranging from endgames to annotated games that you won’t find elsewhere.
Powered by GitHub, Netlify, and Hugo.
- 2019-12-13 Classic FICS: subtle space
- 2019-08-07 Sente and gote
- 2017-10-20 Solutions to last week's problems
- 2017-10-13 Pawnitisation breaking
- 2017-10-06 Pawnitisation - the bad bishop
- 2017-09-29 One player's thoughts on the opening
- 2017-09-22 A knight & bishop mating invasion
- 2017-09-15 New to nuke: Rook invasions
- 2017-09-08 Mined squares - seeing danger
- 2017-09-02 New to nuke: Basic endgames
- 2017-08-26 The block and the lune - pawn play made easy
- 2017-08-25 New to nuke: Opening queen tactics
- 2017-08-22 New to nuke: Opening knight tactics
- 2017-08-21 New to nuke: First steps